How Much Should I Take?
Every endocannabinoid system, the system that CBD works with, is different. Because of this dosages can vary. Some will find relief with a small dosage of 2-3mg daily while others may take 30-40mgs several times a day. It’s best to start slowly and work up to the proper dosage, consistency is key since some don’t respond to CBD immediately.
Twice Daily Supply: About a month (86-150lb) OR about 22 days (151-240lb), moderate symptoms (1,500mg coming soon!)
Dosage Depends on Purpose
Depending on type of relief, dosages can also vary widely. People have experienced relief from the following:
- Chronic Pain: 2.5-20mg twice daily
- Epilepsy: 200-300mg daily
- Huntington’s Disease (related movement symptoms): 45mg per 10lbs of body weight for 6 weeks
- Sleep Disorders: 40-160mg
- Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms: 2.5-120mg THC-CBD combo for 2-15 weeks
- Glaucoma: 20-40mg (doses over 40mg may increase eye pressure)
Patience and Consistency
Some people experience symptom relief immediately from a small dose, while others it may take a week with a much larger dose (particularly those looking for relief from epilepsy). It may take time to find the proper dosage, we suggest starting based on the chart above, and being patient. Like with most vitamins and natural supplements consistency is key, pick a dosage to start and take it twice daily for a week before adjusting.
Get your bottle in a few days, just click the “Add to Cart” button now!
We know this can be overwhelming for some, we’re here to help!
- Chat with us on Messenger (click button bottom right)
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or Text: 704.981.1805